Continuing ADWR Operations While Doing Our Part to Help Slow the Spread
Updated: May 13, 2022
Regarding IN-PERSON Customer Service at adwr offices
ADWR remains open for business. Access to 1110 W. Washington, Suite 310, is open to the public during business hours.
Frequently contacted divisions
- Active Management Areas: https://bit.ly/3v78DNv
- Adjudications: https://bit.ly/3DF06nS
- Groundwater Permitting & Wells: https://bit.ly/3DBRdvp
REGARDING FACE COVERINGS FOR VISITORS TO ADWR
The Arizona Department of Administration (ADOA) now advises that face coverings are recommended for those not fully vaccinated who are entering State buildings. This includes the Arizona Department of Water Resources (ADWR) building at 1110 W. Washington St. in Phoenix.
A MESSAGE FROM ADWR DIRECTOR TOM BUSCHATZKE:
“Our first priority is the health and well-being of our customers and staff. We are committed to continuing to serve Arizonans during this evolving public health situation. It is our goal to fulfill our mission of public service while providing a safe environment for our customers and staff.”
EVENTS AND MEETINGS
EVENTS AND MEETINGS, GENERAL INFORMATION:
For information on scheduled ADWR events and meetings: ADWR Public Meetings Calendar >
Permits and Compliance
ADWR will continue to respond to instances of non-compliance and constituent concerns.
- Governor Ducey's “Executive Orders” webpage | View Governor Ducey's Page >
- Governor Ducey's “Arizona Together” website | View Arizona Together Website >
- Arizona Department of Health Services's "Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)" webpage| View ADHS's Page >
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality's "Continuing ADEQ Operations While Slowing the Spread" webpage| View ADEQ's Page >
- Central Arizona Project's “COVID-19 Updates” webpage | View CAP's Page >
- Salt River Project's "A message to our customers about COVID-19" webpage | View SRP's Page >
- Arizona Municipal Water Users Association "Cities Dedicated to Continued Delivery of Safe and Secure Water" webpage | View AMWUA's Page >
For questions regarding ADWR operations, contact:
For questions regarding constituent concerns, contact:
ADWR Communications Administrator
For all other inquiries, call 602-771-8500, or see ADWR’s website.