2019 Blank Annual Report Forms
ADWR strongly encourages the use of pre-populated data forms. Pre-populated data forms can be found on our Online Annual Reporting website or by contacting us at 602-771-8585. The following forms do NOT contain pre-populated data and are for use only when pre-populated data forms are not available.
Assured Water Supply Forms
- Schedule AWS - Assured Water Supply Supplement for Designated Providers
- Schedule AWS - Pinal AMA Only - Assured Water Supply Supplement for Designated Providers
Recharge reports for the following types of permits should be filed under one report: the Annual Underground Water Storage (UWS) Report.
- USF Summary Annual Underground Storage Facility
- USF Schedule 71 Water Delivered to USF
- WS Summary Annual Water Storage
- WS Schedule 73 Delivery by Water Storage Permits
Please go to Online Annual Reporting or call (602) 771-8599 for the UWS form.
Irrigation District Forms
- Irrigation District Summary
- D-1S - Surface and Groundwater Summary (applicable to all Irrigation Districts)
- D-2S - Deliveries to IGRs being filed on behalf of all or select IGRs
- D-3S - Deliveries to IGRs for Districts with Non-Exempt IGRs that they are not filing on behalf of.
- D-4S - Deliveries to cities, towns, private water companies, and irrigation districts
- D-5S - Deliveries to holders of non-irrigation Grandfathered Rights and Withdrawal Permits
- F-2 - Deliveries to turf facilities who file on their own behalf (golf courses, parks, schools, etc.)
- Schedule U - Large Untreated Providers (Irrigation District).
Schedule G Forms - Industrial Users
- G-1 - Metal Mining Facilities
- G-2 - Turf Related Facilities
- G-3 - Electrical Power Operations
- G-4 - Sand & Gravel Facilities
- G-5 - General Industrial Users
- G-6 - Cattle Feedlot Operations
- G-7 - Dairy Operations
- G-8 - Large Cooling Users
Annual Report Forms Specific to the Santa Cruz AMA